Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Someday... it won't be winter anymore.

(c) 2010 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

Someday it won't be winter anymore...
and I won't have flannel sheets & three blankets on my bed & be wearing fleece pajamas when I sleep.

Someday it won't be winter anymore...
and the girls won't be able to make pretty patterns in the frost on the window in our room just like Laura does in Little House in the Big Woods.

Someday it won't be winter anymore...
and I'll stop bugging my husband about making the storm window for our room and start bugging him about making some of the many, many screens our house needs.

Someday it won't be winter anymore...
and I won't be able to keep milk in the unheated back hallway when I don't have enough room in the frig.

Someday it won't be winter anymore...
and I won't have to worry about the milk in the back hallway freezing overnight.

Someday it won't be winter anymore...
and I won't want my microwavable booties, microwavable scarf,and fingerless gloves when I'm playing on the computer in the evening.

Someday it won't be winter anymore...
and I won't have to put on a coat to go out and get the mail.

Someday it won't be winter anymore...
and we'll be able to use our fully-enclosed sun porch AND our open front porch again.


Someday it won't be winter anymore...
and we'll start complaining about how hot is it and how at least in winter you can put on another layer. :)



(Happy Month of the Spring Equinox, everyone!)

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Someday, please come soon! I'm so tired of cold & snow.