Sunday, August 20, 2006

Green Hippo Needing Pillow

I know I've been doing a lot of Girl posts lately, but she's been so funny. Last night she must have had a very vivid dream that woke her up at about 5 am. She started calling to me, so I went in. Well, she has gotten very good at communicating, so I heard all about this dream. Now, this was told to me in two or three word phrases, with me asking questions or repeating it back to her, but the gist of it was that a hippo came in the house and slept in a big bed in her room "right there." It needed a pillow, so she lifted the pillow and gave it to him. I guess he also stood up, stamped his feet, and clapped his hands. Later on, she told Mr. Kluges that the hippo was green. Also, she had him close the stairway gate so the hippo couldn't come upstairs.

*shrug* Who knows where such dreams come from, but since she told us just before she laid her little head down tonight, "Dream. Hippo." we might get to hear more about it tomorrow.

No comments: